Last updated: January 23, 2022
Our products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship, materials and performance shortcomings, provided the tool has not been subjected to faulty application, misuse or failed as a result of third-party action.
Merchandise may be returned only with advanced approval and RMA number.
- There will be a 15% restocking charge on returned stock items.
- Non stock items will have a 25% restocking charge.
- Custom tooling is not returnable, nor are discontinued items.
- No merchandise may be returned after 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Shipping charges on all returned merchandise must be prepaid.
We understand that errors occur and sometimes, things don\’t happen the way they should. We make exceptions to the above rules all the time when we can do so without incurring additional costs to our company.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us.